Your website should be more than a brochure, it should bring in leads and sales
We develop more than just a website for your business,
its a "cash-flow machine".
Our websites are designed to generate leads,
customers and sales for your business.
All websites are made responsive to look good on
all devices (mobiles, tablets, desktop computers and laptops).
Why Not a Brochure Site?
Many people build websites on design, not strategy. When a prospect gets to your website, they are less likely to care about pretty colours and pictures, but about finding a solution to their problem.
Your website has to "sell" your prospect in some way - whether it is to get them to pick up the phone and call you to make an appointment or find out more info, email you or buy directly online. This is called direct response. Each of our websites are designed with this in mind - that is, to get the desired response.
We combine direct response with modern design to deliver you a site that you are proud of, and works 24/7 for your business.
About Our Websites
All our websites come standard with
- Custom website design or premium standard template using your images, logos and branding colours
- Responsive theme to work on all devices including desktops, mobiles and tablets
- WordPress content management system and video training to allow you to make your own changes to contents or add blog posts
- Social media connectivity to ensure people can share your content with friends
- List-building set up for newsletter, free report or other free gift to build your marketing funnel
- Sales copywriting for opt-in pages, products or services
- Keyword rich website content to help with search engine rankings
- Shopping cart or e-commerce set-up
- Conversion-rate optimisation services to ensure the website is getting the results you desire
- Membership site add-on to deliver digital content like videos, audios, pdfs or online courses
- Marketing funnel strategy, planning and set up.
What to do now
The first step to get started is to fill out our project application form with the details about your project.